SPACE ENVIRONMENT CORPORATION'S
19th ANNUAL GENERAL & BOARD MEETINGS
- The meeting took place on February 10, 2006 at 6:00pm ... -ish
... really it started at 7:00-ish ... or maybe 7:15pm, I wasn't paying attention.
- Board Member, Vince Wickwar, catered the evening with
dinners from Winger's restaurant.
It was a bribe of other board members to ensure his
election to Chairman of the Board later in the evening. The previous
Chairman, John Raitt, was absent. To the disgrace of the remaining
board members present (Eccles, Sojka, and Schunk), the ploy worked.
Now we must address the honorable Wickwar as Chairman Wickwar and
read his 'Little Red Book'.
- As the shareholders and Board Members consumed their dinners
the dinners consumed the evening.
- Minutes were pushed through, reports were brief, and budgets
were glossed over.
- DONE! The evening's business was tied up as neatly as a calf at a rodeo.
(The veal was good.)
Space Environment Home