SPACE ENVIRONMENT CORPORATION'S
20th ANNUAL GENERAL & BOARD MEETINGS
- The meeting took place on November 20, 2006 at 9:00am.
- Board Member, Jan Sojka, brought two bread sticks to share
among the share holders and board members.
- Minutes were presented by Secretary Vince Eccles. It took less than a minute.
- The President's Report was presented by President Bob Schunk. It took
about a minute, then there was a story about Bob's grand children that took about an hour and a half.
- The Treasurer's Report was presented as missing-in-action by Treasurer
Jan Sojka. He said his dog ate it, then the dog ran away.
- Discussion was opened.
Bob Schunk proposed an action item to hire a detective to find Jan's dog.
Vince Wickwar proposed that the detective determine if Jan ever owned a dog.
Both proposals were voted down as there is little money in company accounts to hire a detective.
- Meeting was adjourned with back-patting for another excellent year.
20th Annual General Meeting
20th Annual Board Meeting
Space Environment Home