SPACE ENVIRONMENT CORPORATION'S
21st ANNUAL GENERAL & BOARD MEETINGS
- The meeting took place on December 6, 2007 at 7:00am.
- Attendees at the SEC business conference center were
Bob Schunk, Jan Sojka, Vince Wickwar, and Vince Eccles.
John Raitt was in electronic attendance via hologram
representation from his La-Z-boy recliner in his Tucson Arizona home.
- 2006 Minutes were presented by Secretary Vince Eccles. Rather there
were only 60 minutes of the 2006 Annual Meeting Minutes presented. 2006
minutes would be far too many minutes to present.
- The President's Report was presented by Bob. The presentation
contained a review of SEC's milestones and achievements,
SEC's vast property holdings, existing contracts and
new contract possibilities. It took about a minute.
- The Treasurer's Report was presented by Jan in its completeness (see
last year's "my-dog-ate-it report"). This year's report
impressively contained both pie charts and bar charts.
His crayola color selection was magnificent.
- Discussion was opened.
Vince Wickwar proposed that more food be purchased for the
Annual Meetings. This year's Donut Holes and Coffee were completely
inadequate due to Vince Eccles's literal interpretation of
"Donut Holes". The proposal passed unanimously.
- Meeting was adjourned. Soon thereafter an accusatory shoving match
ensued between the Vinces over the meaning of 'holes'.
20th Annual General Meeting
20th Annual Board Meeting
Space Environment Home