SPACE ENVIRONMENT CORPORATION'S
23rd ANNUAL GENERAL & BOARD MEETINGS
The meeting took place on an unknown date in February 2010, at an
unpublished time, in an unknown place, for unknown reasons.
Refreshments and entertainment were secretly provided.
REVIEW OF THE EVENING
- The ice-breaker was catered by the cafeteria staff from the NSWWD*
Agency under the Department of Homeland Security.
- A silent call-to-order was given at **:**pm.
- 2009 AGM Minutes were presented under the 'Cone of Silence'.
- President's Report consisted of the title page stamped 'Classified'.
- Treasurer's Report was not presented as Jan Sojka was in Rio De Janeiro. (See previous AGM Minutes.)
- A Discussion occurred. A compilation of comments were redacted
then classified 'Do Not Read'.
After the meeting it was leaked that SEC Company Officers were seeking
U.S. security clearances to qualify for government contracts identified
in a secret document entitled 'Black Cash Cows'.
It was also revealed that they were seeking
Federal Bailout funds to suppliment the current executive bonuses
based on SEC profits ($3 each).
- Entertainment was varied. The highlight of the evening was
'The Invisible Mime Troop'.
- Adjournment occurred after the last shareholder sneaked out
of the building. The precise time is not known, but it may have
been before the 'The Invisible Mime Troop' finished.
* Not Sure What We Do
Space Environment Home